08 January 2008

More travel photo albums

I've been using JAlbum to put together digital photos albums for a bit over a year now. I started with a fairly simple design for the album from my trip to Europe and used the same design (with colour changes) for several Australian trips. In the meantime, JAlbum (a free, open-source program, written in Java, that runs on Linux, Mac and Windows) has gone through several upgrades, and so have the album themes. A few weeks ago I was playing around with the latest iteration of the basic Chameleon theme and found a combination of options (including colour scheme) that appealed to me. So I'm now using that theme for some of the albums from our 2004 around-Australian trip. The first few albums from that trip are still in the old theme; I'll update them to the new theme later. The first of the new-theme albums is from the flight I took over the Kimberley from Kununurra; it starts here.